Tararua Sheep and Beef farm business of the year 2021 are seeking a progressive person to join a proven operation full of passion and experience.
Glanworth Farming Ltd is a 4th Generation, 970Ha Sheep and Beef farm situated 20 minutes south-west of Pahiatua, tucked up against the Tararua ranges. We run 8000SU, including 3700 Romney ewes and 285 breeding Angus cows. Glanworth also has a well-established Angus stud, which sells 70 bulls annually. Livestock systems are delivering repeatable high-level performance through operational management and genetic gain.
The farm has a fantastic balance of flat, rolling and steep country. It is summer safe.
Along with the relevant experience you MUST be passionate about agriculture and:
• Be honest, reliable and have good communication skills
• Have 1+ years’ experience, must be able to muster and work independently.
• Ideally have 3-4 working dogs under excellent command
• Must be organised, able to work alone or within a team
• Be willing to learn, upskill and progress within the industry
• Bring a positive, can do attitude and show initiative.
• Have a full NZ driver’s license
Please send a cover letter and CV to Shaun and Fiona at Glanworthjobs@gmail.com or call 063768869 to discuss the opportunity further.
Applications close on 22th July 2022.