Double Hill Station is a 3000ha High Country property.
The farming operation currently runs 18000 stock units made up of Crossbred ewes, Angus cows and finishing cattle. The property has great infrastructure with satellite yards strategically located around the property and we utilise our own conveyor belt.
If you are interested in working and living in an amazing part of the South Island, enjoy hunting and the outdoors then this is an opportunity for you.
The right person will be well looked after and have the ability to express their views and enjoy a friendly and supportive work environment .
The successful applicant will need a good nature and attitude with the right skill base to join the team. It is a great position for the person who wants to contribute and further their abilities and career. As well as working in a team you will also at times be working alone and will be required to make decisions that benefit the business.
• Competitive remuneration package
• Comfortable modern accommodation
• Vet bills
• Sky TV
The applicant will require:
• Minimum of 2 years farming experience
• A well trained team of working dogs (4+)
• Be honest and reliable
• Be residing in New Zealand with full work eligibility
• A full and current NZ drivers license
• All applicants are required to provide a CV
• Stock Manager - Contact details Lachie Bell-Taylor Cell (022 4788627)