We have a fixed term Shepherd position available on our farm 20 minutes south of Hastings with immediate start through to early November.
The role is across two of our properties assisting the team through the peak of our winter lamb programme.
The properties finish around 30-40,000 lambs between them as well as running similar cattle policies with fresian bulls and a wagyu cow herd.
There is opportunity for further work on our cropping operation post November.
The successful applicant will bring:
· A sound level of stockmanship
· 2 to 4 capable working dogs
· Self-motivation to work independently
· Good communication skills
· Ability to follow and implement health and safety protocols
· Willingness to learn new technologies
· Excellent work ethic and reliability
· Pride and respect for their workplace
A competitive remuneration package with employee benefits will apply based on experience and skill level.
Bring your great attitude and energy to our progressive farming business.
For any questions call Hayden on 027 293 1682 or visit our website www.brownrigg.co.nz