Agricultural Drivers – Full Time – Permanent
We are a well established, forward thinking agricultural contracting business with an excellent reputation in the industry. We offer a full range of agricultural services, including Grass and Maize silage (with self propelled harvester),Maize grain, Hay and Haylage (big Squares and Rounds), all Cultivation, regressing services and muck spreading. We also run Trucks, and truck and trailer units aswell as a fertilizer truck. We run a fleet of Case tractors.
We are located in the Eastern Bay of Plenty 10 minutes from Whakatane with excellent schooling facilities, close to the beach and lake, with a great climate.
We are looking for a permanent worker. Start time is flexible but no later than 1 September 2020. Excellent remuneration for the right people. Applicants must have experience in the agricultural industry, must be able to maintain equipment and be willing to work in the workshop.
Applicants must have a minimum of a Class 2 licence however class 4 or 5 would be a bonus, and we are willing to provide support and aid in achieving higher licences.
Applicants are required to demonstrate the following skills:
- Maturity, reliability, and excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and commitment to working extended hours as necessary
- Work well in a team environment but also have the ability to work alone
- Friendly and get on well with people. Our workers are the front of house of our business
- Take instructions from others and be willing to learn new skills
- Take pride in your work and be ready to take on responsibility
- Have reliable transport
Full training with our machinery will be given if required.
Applicants must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are energetic, hard working, but enjoy some fun we want to hear from you.
Remuneration will be based on experience with good packages on offer.
For further information or to email your application and CV please send to: