Farm manager wanted in Western Victoria Australia.
We have a real opportunity for someone to expand their farming horizons.
The farm is 600 ha of flat to rolling country Located 2 1/2 hours west of Melbourne. Camperdown is the Nearest town which is a Short 15min drive with schools, supermarkets and all other necessities.
What we will provide
About the farm - It is primarily a breeding and finishing operation running 3000 ewes which includes in lamb hoggets. The farm consists of 120 ha of lucerne. Lucerne is an important element towards the lamb finishing part of the business and requires sound grazing management and husbandry practices.
Looking for individuals that cover these areas.
- Needs to be able to demonstrate good stockmanship and grazing management.
- Needs to be able to communicate and report to the farm owner on the regular basis.
- Needs to demonstrate good work ethic and honesty
- Is able to adapt, be forward thinking, able to network and work close with local resources such as other farmers, stock agents etc to maximise opportunities.
- Position will require working dogs
A true opportunity for someone wanting to step into a first time managers role.
If you think this is you or you may know of anyone that is suitable don’t hesitate to call. ( 06 306 9535)