A position has become available on Waiorongomai Station. A 3000ha Property (1550 effective) in the South Wairarapa.
Waiorongomai lies between the Remutaka Ranges and Lake Wairarapa with the South Coast 15 mins drive away.
A sheep and beef property consisting of breeding, finishing, and trading stock.
The successful applicant will need:
* A minimum of 2 years experience
* 2-3 good working dogs
* Willing to learn and take on more responsibility as experience grows.
* Good record keeping abilities.
* Basic fencing, handpiece, water reticulation and maintenance skills.
* Positive attitude, good communication skills and a passion for the farming industry.
The position will involve the day to day running and organising of a block within the farm business involving various stock classes of sheep and cattle.
This block is run in conjunction with the broader running of the farm with other staff members and stock.
Please apply with C.V. and cover letter to email@example.com
Phone Charlie on 0274728027 for more details.