JOB OPPORTUNITY IN SCOTLAND, UK!
An exciting new position has arisen for an experienced fencer general to join our dynamic and progressive livestock team at Rotmell Farm. We are an award-winning enterprise focused on grassland-based livestock management, located on a 1000ha upland operation in Perthshire, Scotland. We are looking for a team player who is enthusiastic, self-motived and has a willingness to embrace new challenges in a fast paced, multi-dimensional business. The successful candidate will be vital in expanding the current fencing infrastructure on our three units, as well as assisting with stock work alongside our skilled livestock team during peak season.
- 32 – 40 hours a week, permanent position.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity of accommodation.
- Full driving licence & trailer licence required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Heading up general fencing and infrastructure development.
- Must be competent in all styles of fencing, from electric to deer fencing.
- All applicable tickets. Ongoing training will also be provided.
- Knowledge of stock work would be beneficial. Qualities you will possess:
- Passion for what you do
- Proactive approach to getting things done
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise own time to ensure all tasks are completed
- Hard working, team attitude essential, with a smile
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com