- Seeking an individual who has extensive farming experience with a drive to optimise farm performance.
- Offering a competitive remuneration and benefits package, along with ongoing development.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who wants to be at the leading edge of farming innovation and technological advancement.
An exceptional role for an ambitious and skilled farm manager, who will be responsible for the management of a 340 hectare intensive irrigated beef finishing farm in Central Otago. Working alongside the Asset Manager you will be responsible for the financial and physical performance of the farm.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to bring their expertise and experience to manage a beef finishing property. Requires an eye for detail and pride in maintaining the high standard of improvements on farm.
You will bring:
- Top stockmanship skills and will have direct responsibility for the stock and their livelihood, promoting production efficiency.
- The skillset to contribute towards financial budgets and stock policy
- The ability to promote pasture quality and the meet target pasture covers.
- Competence in forward planning, to prioritise and complete set tasks.
- Knowledge for completing farm data requirements, meeting any legal and compliance obligations.
- Reliability, honesty and integrity to the role and encourage a positive team culture.
- Excellent communication skills with both staff and the owners
- A commitment to high standards of Health and Safety and Environmental Management
- Current and full NZ drivers licence
You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply below, including a covering letter and current CV or for more details or a job description please contact:
Applications close at 5pm Friday 9th April 2021