- Varied Rural Sales Support Role
- Christchurch Location
- NZ Family Owned Business
We are seeking a friendly and driven person with sales or marketing support experience to join our busy Irrigation/Rural sales team in our Burnside office. You will provide customers with excellent sales service, management and delivery of irrigation projects with co-ordination of suppliers and customers. You will support and instigate tasks for advertising, marketing and rural events to grow the irrigation and rural market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales Support: Provide sales support for all external & internal customers. Liaise with Internal Sales teams for contract sales fulfilment as appropriate. Ensure interactions with customers meet Hynds service standards.
- Marketing: End to end management of irrigation and rural events & promotions. Update marketing literature when required. Ensure branches support the initiatives, measurable of success by data reporting.
- Administration Support: Complete administration tasks as required, including taking responsibility for correct quotations, procurement, invoicing, inventory receipting & reporting, supplier payments & credits.
- Event management & Appearance: Ensure all events are to a high level, responsibility for bookings, people attendance, product range, signage & appearance standards.
- Product & Reporting Research: Investigate and research product opportunities with business case back-ground to take to market. Reporting on data within the business and NZ market to conclude to a sound business decision.
What you will bring to Hynds:
- Proven experience in a similar role or industry.
- Knowledge of our products and how they work is advantageous.
- A keen interest in our industry and our products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience building collaborative relationships.
- Commercial acumen with an understanding of the key levers that drive business performance
- Demonstrated high levels of professionalism and attention to detail.
- Excellent organization and planning skills with ability to multi-task and work well under time constraints.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office applications.
- Current full driver's licence.
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive remuneration with Southern Cross health insurance
- A values focused and supportive environment.
- Learning & development opportunities
Who we are:
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand's premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family-owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what's right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment medical and alcohol & drug screen, along with satisfactorily passing a criminal history check. You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.