Please find attached my CV.
My family and I (wife and stepdaughter) is ready to make the move to New Zealand.
My Passport, Unabridged Birth Certificate, Police Clearance, etc are ready for submission, however I still need to get a job offer in order to submit my work visa. I'm willing to pay my own visa and flight tickets to get to New Zealand and dont need a sponsorship.I am also eligible to apply for residency after working in New Zealand for 2 years.The work visa will take about 4-5 weeks from submission.
I'm a reliable, loyal, hard working individual and try to achieve every goal set out for me. My skills include, good communication and interpersonal skills, able to make decisions or solve problems, ability to motivate co-workers, able to work calmly under pressure, reliable and able to meet deadlines, willing to work shifts and to work indoors and outdoors to name a few.
I'm willing to start in any position to prove that im capable of being a hard worker and willing to learn.I do understand completely that New Zealand way of farming is different than ours in South Africa but im willing to learn.
Hoping to hear from you.
Lourens De Jongh
+27 71 364 9731
• Assist with daily farming activities
3 Year (2016 - 2019) • Planned daily tasks for workers
• Operating of tractors
• Harvest and inspect crops by hand
• Irrigate farm soil and maintain ditches or pipes and pumps
• Operate and service farm machinery
• Move shrubs, plants, and trees with wheelbarrows or tractors
• Feed livestock and clean and disinfect their pens, cages,
yards, and hutches
• Use brands, tags, or tattoos to mark livestock to identify
ownership and grade
• Herd livestock to pastures for grazing or to scales, trucks, or other enclosures
• Administer vaccines to protect animals from diseases
• Feeding of livestock
• Sheep shearing
• Assisting with general farm duties