Are you looking for a farm assistant who
• Can work closely in a team to ensure a smooth running operation
• Listen to and follow instructions clearly and am always motivated to learn more
• has a strong work ethic and maintain a high standard of work regardless of the task
• Easily adapts and adjusts to different situations
• Is a enthusiastic and motivated worker
• Can get along well with all walks of life and differing backgrounds
if so look no further I am strong and fit and ready to change my career into the farming industry please give me a call if your looking for your next egar to learn and motivated farm assistant.
"Pie Maker Of The Year" 2017
• Farmers Mill Static Bread Competition Gold Medalist 2017
• BIANZ "Apprentice Of The Year 2018- Runner Up"
• A strong knowledge of the inner workings of a commercial and wholesale bakery
• Competed nationally against the best apprentices and bakers in NZ in static and live bake offs.
• Strong knowledge of scratch baking a dying art in todays industry
• Extensive personal presentation and constant quality control over products
• Cleaning a kitchen to a commercial standard and performing safe operation of bakery equipment and utensils
The village bakery (waipai) October 2015 -april 2016
• Baking and packing a large variety of different breads and cakes
• Finishing cakes and biscuit products in a time conscious manner to a consistent standard
• Interacting and communicating with customers
• Maintaining hygienic clean standards in a working commercial kitchen