We are an agricultural contracting business based in South Taranaki. We do agriculture! Cultivation through to harvest, general truck and trailer cartage work, effluent spreading as well as digger work.
The following attributes are desired:
- Respects our equipment, their teammates, our customers, and their property.
- Willing and able to work extended hours when required during busy periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate record and time keeping skill required.
- Practical sense, with initiative & confidence to work alone along with being a team player.
- Reliable, honest, trustworthy, and punctual.
- Have a sense of humour, be teachable, flexible, motivated and have a can-do attitude.
- A good level of physical fitness, mechanical understanding, experience with GPS, have a high level of health and safety awareness.
Drug and/or alcohol dependency will not be tolerated under any circumstances.