We are looking for a motivated and hardworking person to assist start up a new farm for mixed farming. The vacant position is for a Farm Assistant. The farm is approx. 82 Ha with 27 Ha of Pine Tree Forestry and balance for mixed farming.
Some of the duties will include but not limited to:
• Weed control
• Managing Livestock e.g Sheep, Cows
• Driving Digger, tractor and quad bike
• Effluent management
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Have current Driver License (advantage not mandatory)
• Fluent Hindi and English speaking
• Able to start work early and work in all seasons
• Available to work flexible hours
The start and finish time varies however guaranteed 35 hours a week. May require to work overtime on notice. The hourly rate for the role will be from $26.69 - $28.00.
If the above sounds like what you are looking for, we would like to hear from you.
We are approved by NZ Immigration for AEWV.